Monday, February 24, 2014

For A Moment

Hey there!!  What's up?!

Yes, I'm actually still around!!  I've had... well... some interesting things pop up over the past few months.  These surprises led to my inadvertent hiatus, but I swear I'll explain myself.  That's just how I roll.  I'm far too open and honest for my own darn good.

Life is a funny thing.  Just when you think you are coming to an easy, happy, and manageable place, life throws you a serious curve ball.  I'm definitely still in a happy place right now, so don't worry.  These curve balls haven't been detrimental.  They're just important and life changing.

I'll be sharing these with you over the next few days this week.

That's right, I'm leaving this with a cliff-hanger.  I hate cliff-hangers on TV, but I'm going to have some fun with it for a moment here in my little corner of the internet.

See you back here manana!

1 comment:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Thank God we're facebook friends! Haha, or the anticpation would kill me!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved