Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Introducing... Avery Jane

Friends, our baby is finally here!  

I'm pleased to announce that my little one, Baby C, arrived into the world on August 22, 2014.  I was in labor for 2 days, and needed an emergency c-section, but both mommy and baby are doing great.  

Hubs and I are pleased to introduce you to our daughter, Avery Jane.





She weighed 8 lbs, 7 oz. and was 20.25" long.  She was perfect, healthy and cute a button!  She has my nose, eyebrows, fingernails, hair and chin.  She has my hubby's eyes, legs, feet, and head size (she's got a big noggin!).  She's a nice mix of both of us, and we couldn't be more thrilled.  My whole family is smitten with her, just as Hubs and I are, and her grandparents can't keep their hands off her.  She's one lucky little girl!

I will post my birth story soon, so stay tuned for more!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved