Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5 Things I Love About Influenster

For the past couple of years, I've participated in forums and discussions through Influenster, loving the information and cool perks that are a part of being in this wonderful community.  If you haven't heard of Influenster, it is a website and app that allows users to share their opinions on products and experiences, and engage in meaningful dialogue about them in one convenient place.  They also send you really cool perks and products to try (called VoxBoxes), which never hurts!

There are so many things about this site that I love, but I'm going to share my top 5 with you.
  1. GREAT REVIEWS - I enjoy reading other peoples' reviews on products I'm considering buying, and I write my own reviews about the products and experiences that I've encountered.  The site provides a unique opportunity to interact with others who have tried the same products, and has given me insight into the ways others use products that I've also tried.  I still remember when an Influenster user mentioned using lip balm with an SPF on their hair part to prevent scalp sunburn!  This is useful stuff for a Floridian like me!  Mind. Blown.
  2. EASY PEASY - Reading and writing reviews doesn't take mountains of time.  Everything is quick and easy, and I don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to write a review.  I also love that their app allows you to scan a product, and it automatically searched for reviews.  How amazing is that??  I love this feature!  Overall, less complication means that I write more reviews, read more of others' reviews and generally spend more time on the site.  Less work for better results is always a win for me!
  3. AWESOME NEW DISCOVERIES - I've discovered products in my VoxBoxes that I would have never tried otherwise.  I love the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara that I was sent, and use it daily now.  I liked it so much that I bought them for my sister and my mom, who are both die-hard DiorShow users.  They never knew they'd like a Rimmel mascara so much!
  4. FREE PRODUCTS - You know those VoxBoxes that I mentioned?  You get them for free!  My husband loves that I try products for free so my beauty budget doesn't overflow into his entertainment budget or our baby budget.  They're usually packed with a handful of sample and full-sized products to try, then you review them afterward on the website or app.  You can also earn perks, such as a free bottle of wine or discounts on products or services.  Pretty cool, right?  Hubs sure seems to think so.
  5. SNAPPY APP - The app is designed for quick, on-the-go use, so everything can be accessed swiftly and easily.  I love that after you find a product, the menu on the product's page gives you links to everything you need on the fly:  Reviews, Q&A, a price comparison tool, overall user ratings, and more information about the product and the brand.  Lickity split and quick like a bunny.  I most frequently whip this app out in the drugstore when comparing products to see which one might work best for my skin or ailment, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.  It's my favorite way to get product information without having to scroll through endless web page trying to find the data points I need to make my purchasing decision.  Plus, saving time these days means more time for my baby girl, and we all know that I must maximize that time!

If you're not a member of Influenster, get to your computer or smart device and go to Influenster.com or download the Influenster app to sign up.  You won't be sorry!!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved