Monday, April 13, 2015

A Lovely Easter

This year we celebrate our first Easter as a family of 3, and had the wonderful opportunity to spend the weekend with my family at my parents' new house.  My sister, brother-in-law and niece joined us, and we had a fantastic time.

In preparation for the festivities, Avery had a wonderful meet-and-greet with the Easter Bunny...



The was so good, and she didn't lose her cool in the least.  Except when dealing with her shoes.  She fussed and refused to wear her shoes, so off they went and she was happy as a daisy from then on.

For Easter, Avery got a small Easter basket tailored just to her...

Avery received baby snacks, a stuffed bunny, three new bibs, a Mam teether, an awesome bunny-ear headband and a great Easter book.  She did quite well for her first Easter!

After we got dressed in our adorable Easter outfit and donned our bunny ears, Avery spent some time with her grandpa before the rest of the family came over.




Avery also got to try swimming for the first time over Easter weekend, to break in my parents' new swimming pool.  She took to it like a natural!  She absolutely loves the water, and now we're looking into enrolling her in infant swimming lessons.


It was a fantastic weekend.  My family was all wonderful, and Avery was such a happy baby.  We even put her in the Exersaucer out on the patio while we ate dinner and hung out, and she happily played while donning her shades.  She really is a great baby!



I hope you all had a lovely Easter!  We're now welcoming Spring and Summer with open arms!  Heck, it's already summer here in Florida, with it being in the 80s and 90s every day!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved