Sunday, April 12, 2015

Avery is 7 Months Old!

So Avery Jane turned 7 months old a couple of weeks go, and I completely forgot about sharing her pictures with everyone!  Even my family wondered what was up.  Normally we stay right on top of that, but this occurred while we were wrapping up our kitchen remodel, doing our taxes, and trying to get some other things taken care of.  We were just crazy busy, ya'll.

But here is Miss Avery, in all of her 7 month glory...





This is Avery's RBF

She's so stinking cute!  She definitely had her daddy and I wrapped around her little fingers.

Happy 7-Months, Miss Avery!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved