Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Avery is 11 Months Old!

My big girl is already 11 months old!  She's wearing 18 month clothes already (for length, since she's a tall one!) and her size 4.5 Wide shoes are getting small.  She's beginning to walk, transitioning to grown up foods, loves to dance, and mimics things we do like clapping or waving.  She's also totally in love with our dog, Bella, who is still a little bit skeptical of her unpredictable ways.

We've had a busy month, so here are a few highlights...




Standing to cruise, play and jump up and down

Transitioning to Grown Up Foods

First Eye Doctor Appointment

First 4th of July

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's New House

1 comment:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Happy 11 months, sweet girl!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved