Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July is... Beauty Month!

Happy 1st of July!  We're now officially in the second half of 2015, meaning that a lot of great holidays and events are coming up!  

Anyway, one of the things I've been hoping to do for over a year is a month-long series of posts about to beauty--Things I like, things I don't, and things I want to do to achieve looks that make my heart sing. 

I've got several posts coming that are focused on hair care, skin care, makeup, my routines, and a review of skin care and makeup empties with my thoughts on those items.

I'll also be posting about a Q&A sesh when my product-loving pal, Tracy, and I had a deep, meaningful discussion about products, subscription boxes, and what it's like to be a beauty hoarder.   I really should learn to vlog because I think ya'll would have been highly entertained by watching our chat/debate!

Although I will have many posts about beauty, there will still be updates about my family, our mascot (Bella) and what we're up to these days.

I've always loved July, with memories of wonderful fireworks, vacations, outdoor concerts, sun tea and days by the pool.  I can't wait to see what this July brings!

What do you love about July?

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved